A quality management system (QMS) is a requirement for DVSA authorised audit providers.
If you wish to become an authorised audit provider for the DVSA's earned recognition scheme, you must either:
- Have a recognised quality management system in place (e.g. one written in accordance with ISO 9001)
- OR prove that you are working towards implementing a QMS within the next 12 months
We at NPT Management Systems can help you to fulfil this requirement and get one step closer to becoming a DVSA authorised audit provider.
We will work closely with you to devise a quality management system that is perfectly suited to your organisation's requirements. Once your QMS has been implemented, we can also help you to achieve ISO 9001 certification - this will make it easier for you to demonstrate that you meet the DVSA's requirements for audit providers.
Call NPT Management Systems on 02380 659 867 to find out more about our ISO 9001 services.
Contact NPT Management Systems
Photo from Pixabay
The ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has had an enormous impact on organisations in virtually every sector.
Now that the UK's lockdown rules have been relaxed, many people are returning to the workplace after weeks of working from home. But things remain a long way from normal, and the new challenge for employers is to keep things running smoothly while following the government's workplace social distancing guidelines.
If you're not sure how to protect your workers from infection, NPT Management Systems can help. We are pleased to announce the launch of a new Infection Prevention & Control Management System that's specifically designed to limit the spread of infection and prepare your business for future outbreaks.
Here's what we can provide:
- Infection control policy for your company
- Infection Prevention and Control Management System (including user manual)
- A template for carrying out risk assessments
- Infection prevention objectives
- Training resources and links to additional guidance
- 2hrs of remote consultancy to help you implement the new system
For more information on our Infection Prevention and Control Management System, please give us a call on 02380 659 867 or email email@example.com.
Contact NPT Management Systems
Hand washing photo from Pixabay
If you only started your business recently, you may be unfamiliar with the world of quality management systems. But hiring a quality consultant to help you plan and implement a QMS can bring many benefits to your organisation.
What is a quality consultant?
A quality consultant is someone who works with an organisation to design and implement a quality management system (QMS). This system drives continuous improvement and helps the business to keep its customers satisfied. Once your QMS is in place, you can apply for ISO 9001 certification.
Why hire a quality consultant?
With the help of an experienced quality consultant, you will be able to construct an effective QMS that allows you to deliver reliable and consistent results to your customers. Your quality consultant will be able to formulate a strategy that gives your organisation the tools it needs to improve, all while keeping your business goals in mind.
Finding the right consultant for your business needn't be complicated. Here at NPT Management Solutions, our charted quality professionals are industry experts who have helped many businesses to implement their own management systems.
If you would like NPT Management Systems to help you design a quality management system (or review one that is already in place), please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Contact NPT Management Systems
Finding and choosing the right ISO consultant is an important decision for an organisation to make, especially for those looking for a consultant for the first time.
Organisations use an ISO consultant to help them design and implement a quality management system (QMS) with the objective of achieving or maintaining certification to a required standard. Some organisations even retain their consultant after implementation to act as their designated management representative or internal auditor. The value of having an ISO consultant cannot be understated, as they have the potential to be extremely influential in regards to achieving and maintaining ISO certification. Therefore, choosing the right consultant for your business should be a thorough and well-thought-out process.
To make things a little easier, here are some key considerations that you will need to make during your search for the right consultant:
- Understand your reasons for hiring a consultant – Before you begin your search for the right ISO consultant, you need to be clear on the reasons behind your search. This will make other key considerations easier.
- Look for experience and relevance – It’s important to select a consultant that has the relevant experience to help your business achieve certification. Look for experience within your industry, management systems and specific ISO standards.
- Establish a good working relationship - Your ISO consultant will spend a lot of time within your organisation and gain close access to your processes and staff. Therefore, you will need to build a solid rapport and mutual trust with each other.
- Costs – Budgets are never unlimited. So, when you choose your ISO consultant, you need to ensure that their costs are in-line with your spending allowances.
- Gather references and investigate past work – Try to gain an insight into how your ISO consultant works by gathering references from organisations they’ve worked with in the past or take a look at case studies they may have. By learning about their credentials, you'll be in a better position to make an informed decision.
Talking these six points into consideration will help you to choose an ISO consultant. If you are looking for an effective, ISO consultant that you can trust, NPT Management Systems can help you. Click below to learn more about our ISO consultant services and how we can help you.
About Us >
If you would like us to help your organisation design and implement an effective QMS to help achieve or maintain ISO certification, then please full out and submit an enquiry form here.
December was a busy month for the whole team here at NPT Management Systems. Not only did we have the big guy in red to worry about, but we also conducted surveillance audits for three different companies.
SpiralWeld, a Southampton-based company that provides specialist engineering services for a variety of different industries. David Store Navigational Management a Hampshire-based navigational management service provider within the superyacht industry and Southern Coating Contractors, another Southampton-based company working in the grit blasting and specialist coating industry all received surveillance audits to ensure they were adhering the principles and processes implemented throughout their individual ISO certifications.
We are incredibly proud to announce that all three companies passed their surveillance audits without a single non-conformance. Meaning all of the systems that were put in place during their ISO certification and creation of their quality management systems are still being performed and conducted effectively.
These are the latest success stories that NPT Management Systems are pleased to share and hope they are not the last. We look forward to continued work and a healthy relationship with SpiralWeld, David Store Navigational Management and Southern Coating Contractors in the future.
If you require any assistance with a quality management system or with achieving ISO certification, please do not hesitate to contact NPT Management Systems today.
Get in Touch >