It is with great pleasure that we announce that NEKK Europe Ltd have transitioned to ISO 9001:2015. But that's not all - not only did they make the transition successfully, they did so with zero non-conformances being raised.
NEKK Europe Ltd is the sister company of NEKK Industrial Group, who are based in Chelyabinsk, Russia and have over 500 employees. Due to the strict regulations surrounding the supply of their high-quality copper (II) sulphate, it is essential to NEKK that they keep their QMS (Quality Management System) to a high standard and retain their ISO 9001 certification.
When NEKK Europe Ltd needed to transition their existing ISO 9001:2008 certified QMS to ISO 9001:2015, they wanted to minimise the amount of resources required to complete the transition while still realising all the benefits that come with ISO 9001:2015 certification. To help them achieve this, they chose to work with NPT Management Systems.
Anna Colman, NEKK Europe's Chief Executive Officer, has stated that she has absolute trust in our Principal Consultant Neil Peattie and his knowledge of ISO 9001, and that his ability to apply the standard in a simple manner in a rather complex industry is exceptional. NEKK Europe now plan to continue to use NPT Management Systems to help support and develop their QMS over the coming years.
Furthermore, we can also proudly announce that the highly experienced auditor from the UKAS-accredited certification body that conducted the transition audit stated that this was the most seamless audit they had ever conducted!
If you would like to transition to ISO 9001:2015 with ease, NPT Management Systems can help. Call today on 02380 659 867 or email email@example.com.
Forget the horror stories of ISO certification gone wrong - when implemented correctly, there are actually numerous benefits to achieving ISO certification for your business. Here are just a few examples:
- Compliance and peace of mind. As a business, one of the biggest worries you'll have is complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Selecting the right ISO certification(s) helps you to identify these laws and regulations, implement systems that ensure compliance when followed, construct a process to check for compliance, and remove non-conformances when found.
- Confidence for your customers. No matter what industry you work in, 'ISO Certified' status is a recognised seal of compliance that is sure to impress existing and prospective clients alike. In fact, it may be what differentiates you from the competition and persuades decision-makers to hire you instead of your non-ISO certified competitor.
- Working more efficiently. In order to achieve the standard required for ISO certification, you'll have to implement a suitable management system. If the system you use is compliant with ISO requirements and tailored to suit your needs, this will help everyone in your company to work more efficiently and more effectively by eliminating wasteful ways of working.
- Continuous improvement. Being ISO compliant ensures that you assess your processes and make improvements when required in line with your business's needs.
If you would like to achieve ISO certification for your business in the following standards...
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System Requirements)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System Requirements)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Requirements)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System Requirements)
...then please contact NPT Management Systems today. Our consultants can help you to get certified in the most cost-effective manner possible.
ISO registration and certification can be a hefty expenditure for a quality-conscious business. But becoming an ISO-approved organisation doesn't have to break the bank - it's simply a matter of choosing the right consultant and the right route to certification.
When our ISO 9001 consultants meet clients who are already ISO certified, they are often flabbergasted by the amount they are paying for the privilege. Many consultants pad their costs and provide services that aren't necessarily needed, inflating the total cost for the business owner and potentially even souring them on the whole idea of ISO certification going forward.
Here at NPT Management Systems, though, we're dedicated to getting the best possible deal for our clients. Not only do we offer an extremely cost-effective certification service, we can also:
- Provide expert advice on the service you're already paying for
- Eliminate waste / duplication from your processes using our firm grasp of process improvement techniques
- Review your existing ISO management system and recommend potential improvements
If you are interested in any combination of the above services, please don't hesitate to contact NPT Management Systems - we would be more than happy to discuss your requirements with you.
A3 thinking is a structured approach to practical problem solving and continuous improvement. It is based upon the internationally-recognised PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) cycle and famously utilised by the Toyota Motor Corporation.
There are numerous templates for A3 problem solving - here is one typical example:
- Clarify the problem
- Break down the problem
- Set a target
- Analyse the root cause of the problem
- Develop countermeasures
- Implement countermeasures
- Monitor results and process
- Standardise and share success
Today, A3 Thinking is frequently employed as a team-based problem solving tactic within quick thinking organisations. The name 'A3 Thinking' is derived from the A3 worksheet that practitioners of this system use to tackle problems - FAST.
Image from Wikipedia - full size version here
The main advantage of A3 problem solving is the way in which it drives towards a comprehensive understanding of the problem at hand and helps the user(s) to identify the best available countermeasures. Using the A3 approach is also a great way to demonstrate continuous improvement and corrective action if you are certified to ISO 9001.
If you would like to implement a structured problem solving / continuous improvement system within your organisation, please contact NPT Management Systems to discuss your requirements. Our experienced consultants have helped numerous companies from a broad variety of business sectors to solve problems fast whilst eliminating waste and significantly improving productivity.