At NPT Management Systems, we believe that consulting is more than just advisory information and professional guidance.
Management consultancy should be a comprehensive service that helps steer the client in the right direction, while also providing unrivalled support that is cooperative, collaborative and synergistic.
Our aim is to promote excellence and help our clients achieve nothing less. In order to do so, we aim to provide a service that fulfils a key set of principles.
NPT Management Consultancy Principles
In order to provide the best service possible, we provide our management consultancy solutions using the following key principles:
- Responsibility - Being accountable for our actions, providing calculated advice that’s safe and sound.
- Business Ethics - Conducting our business in a morally sound manner with professional integrity.
- Cultural Ethics - Promoting a working culture of ethical values within our organisation.
- Client Service - Providing a high-standard of service that achieves the desired results of the client.
- Transparency - Supplying a service that is open, honest and candid, with full-disclosure.
- Quality & Value - Delivering consistent high-quality to ensure client value is at its zenith.
- Professional Development - Supporting the progression, maturation and growth of our own consultants.
- Specialist Capabilities - Nurturing our employees to produce specialists with expert capabilities.
Benefits of NPT Management Systems
Through our own 8 principles of management consultancy, we provide a service that can help your business achieve its full potential.
By implementing a range of quality management systems in your business, you can achieve internationally-recognised ISO certification for your company.
In fact, ISO certification in particular has its own set of quality management principles that can help shape your business into a thriving success for years to come.
For more information on management system implementation and ISO certification, please get in touch with NPT Management Systems today!
Contact NPT Management Systems >>
Image courtesy of Pixabay
The Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) is an organisation that specialises in vocational qualifications across a range of different sectors. Currently, their qualifications are delivered via over 2,000 approved centres across the globe, with more centres opening every month.
We recently worked with VTCT to help them achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification. They approached us because they wanted an improved quality management system to ensure their day-to-day operations would run smoothly.
After a 3-day audit. we can announce that VTCT have been awarded their ISO 9001:2015 certification with zero non-conformances raised. Here's what they had to say afterwards:
"We're proud to have achieved ISO 9001 certification with the help of NPT Management Systems. Neil gave us the confidence and assurance to implement our quality management system to the highest standard, as well as making the experience, overall, a positive one.
"His wealth of knowledge and ability to decipher the ISO standard helped us deliver a pragmatic and workable system that all of our employees understand. Neil's support to overcome challenges was critical to the success of our certification.
"Our centres and learners are at the heart of what we do, and this certification will help us continue to deliver a world-class service to them.
"We'd like to thank Neil for all his help during the audit, and for the many months beforehand. His personable style and support were invaluable to us."
If you’re ready to see what benefits the ISO 9001:2015 qualification can provide for your business, please contact NPT Management Systems today!