The ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has had an enormous impact on organisations in virtually every sector.
Now that the UK's lockdown rules have been relaxed, many people are returning to the workplace after weeks of working from home. But things remain a long way from normal, and the new challenge for employers is to keep things running smoothly while following the government's workplace social distancing guidelines.
If you're not sure how to protect your workers from infection, NPT Management Systems can help. We are pleased to announce the launch of a new Infection Prevention & Control Management System that's specifically designed to limit the spread of infection and prepare your business for future outbreaks.
Here's what we can provide:
- Infection control policy for your company
- Infection Prevention and Control Management System (including user manual)
- A template for carrying out risk assessments
- Infection prevention objectives
- Training resources and links to additional guidance
- 2hrs of remote consultancy to help you implement the new system
For more information on our Infection Prevention and Control Management System, please give us a call on 02380 659 867 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact NPT Management Systems
Hand washing photo from Pixabay