2016 has been a very busy year for us here at NPT Management Systems. Here's a quick look back at some of our biggest successes:
- Our year got off to a good start when our clients Imperial Car Supermarkets were recommended for ISO 9001 after an intensive 4-day audit by a UKAS-accredited certification body. Neil Smith, the company's Operations Director, said "I cannot fault NPT's commitment to this project".
- Less than a month later, we got some more good news from another client: after implementing a new quality management system with the help of our experienced quality consultants, Gecko Metal Works (based in Eastleigh, near Southampton) had been recommended for ISO 9001 certification as well. Neil Monckton from Gecko said "NPT Management Systems have helped us to put all the systems and policies in place to achieve ISO 9001 certification. We have found their help and knowledge to be exceptional."
- We helped a number of businesses within the UK marine sector this year, including David Store Navigational Management and Baker Trayte Marine. Both businesses earned ISO 9001 accreditation with our assistance, and both were very pleased with the service we provided.
- We played an active role in Southampton's local community this year, sponsoring the beach volleyball event at the 2016 River Hamble Games and providing hi-vis clothing for the junior sailing class instructors and helpers at the Hamble River Sailing Club. As our Principal Consultant Neil Peattie put it, these gestures were "a real sign of our passion for supporting the marine sector as a whole, not just its businesses".
- One thing we did a lot of in 2016 was helping ISO-certified companies to transition to the relatively new ISO 9001:2015 standard. Companies such as Sterling Defence (based in Eastleigh), Anchor Systems (based in West Sussex), and NEKK Europe Ltd (based just outside Basingstoke) all came to us for help with the transition, and each business stated how impressed they were with the level of expertise we brought to the process.
2016 has been a very prosperous year for NPT Management Systems, and we of course hope that we'll be just as busy in 2017. We'd like to wish all of our clients and associates a very happy new year, and remember: if you need any assistance with your quality management system in 2017, don't hesitate to get in touch!
It's that time of year again, and with Christmas Day drawing ever nearer, we at NPT would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our friends and clients a very happy Christmas and a successful 2017.
Please note that we will be closed for Christmas from Monday the 19th of December 2016. Business will resume as usual on Tuesday the 3rd of January 2017. Our telephone line will not be manned during the intervening period; if you need to get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond when we return on the 3rd of January.
Once again, we hope you enjoy the holiday season - be sure to contact us in the New Year if you require any of the following services:
As regular visitors to our website will know, we at NPT Management Systems frequently work with clients in the UK marine industry. For example, back in March we told you about Baker Trayte Marine, a Hampshire-based company offering a variety of specialist marine services; we helped them to implement a robust quality management system (QMS) and pass their stage 1 ISO 9001 certification audit with zero non-conformances raised.
Well, our Principal Consultant Neil Peattie recently returned to the Baker Trayte office to assist with another audit that was being carried out by the company's certification body. This was Baker Trayte Marine's first audit since they achieved certification in March, and we're pleased to report that, once again, everything went smoothly and no non-conformances were raised.
Here's what Baker Trayte Marine's Quality Representative had to say after the audit had been completed:
"Neil assisted with our recent audit and it all went very smoothly. Neil's assistance since we first commenced on the ISO path has been invaluable; with his guidance, the process has been straightforward, and we would highly recommend his services. Thanks Neil - we couldn't have done it without you!"
We at NPT Management Systems have the knowledge and experience to help your company achieve ISO 9001 certification. We can also help you to maintain your QMS and keep it at a very high standard going forward, just as we did for Baker Trayte Marine.
NPT Management Systems are based in Southampton, and our quality consultants work with clients all over Hampshire and the surrounding counties. Call 02380 659 867 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.