The ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has had an enormous impact on organisations in virtually every sector.
Now that the UK's lockdown rules have been relaxed, many people are returning to the workplace after weeks of working from home. But things remain a long way from normal, and the new challenge for employers is to keep things running smoothly while following the government's workplace social distancing guidelines.
If you're not sure how to protect your workers from infection, NPT Management Systems can help. We are pleased to announce the launch of a new Infection Prevention & Control Management System that's specifically designed to limit the spread of infection and prepare your business for future outbreaks.
Here's what we can provide:
- Infection control policy for your company
- Infection Prevention and Control Management System (including user manual)
- A template for carrying out risk assessments
- Infection prevention objectives
- Training resources and links to additional guidance
- 2hrs of remote consultancy to help you implement the new system
For more information on our Infection Prevention and Control Management System, please give us a call on 02380 659 867 or email email@example.com.
Contact NPT Management Systems
Hand washing photo from Pixabay
Broadly speaking, a management system is simply a set of processes and company policies that is designed to help an organisation achieve a particular goal. That goal could be anything from improving customer satisfaction to reducing waste and being more environmentally-friendly.
There are many different types of management systems, and companies all over the world use them in various combinations to drive consistent improvement and ensure maximise efficiency. Here are some of the most common management system types:
- Quality Management System - Focuses on meeting customer requirements and maintaining high quality across all products/services. The international standard for quality management systems is ISO 9001.
- Environmental Management System - Focuses on minimising the environmental impact of the company's operations (making the organisation greener, in other words). The international standard for environmental management systems is ISO 14001.
- Information Security Management System - Focuses on keeping information (e.g. financial information, passwords, personal details) secure. The international standard for information security management systems is ISO 27001.
- Energy Management System - Focuses on reducing energy usage within the organisation. The international standard for energy management systems is ISO 50001.
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System - Focuses on protecting the health and safety of everyone within the organisation, as well as members of the public who may be affected by the company's operations. The current standard for health and safety management systems is OHSAS 18001 (also known as ISO 18001), although ISO are currently developing a new standard called ISO 45001.
If your organisation needs help implementing any combination of the above management systems, please contact ISO experts NPT Management Systems today.
Image courtesy of pexels.com