When you want to get ISO accreditation for your company, you have to do so via a UKAS-accredited certification body. There are hundreds of certification companies out there, all offering the same service as one another, but they don't all charge the same - far from it! Often, there will be a HUGE disparity in costs between two certification bodies.
Here at NPT, we have years of experience of matching the right certification body to the right client, helping people to achieve their certification goals at very competitive rates. Now we are challenging you - if you hold ISO 9001 certification with a UKAS-accredited certification company, give us the opportunity to see how much money we could help you to save by matching you with the right certification body. Here's what to do:
- Email email@example.com with your contact details and we'll get back in touch to start the quotation process.
- Speak to one of our expert consultants about your current ISO certification arrangement.
- We will then gather quotes from other UKAS-accredited bodies and recommend the company that can offer you the best deal.
We do not charge for this service - we just want to help you to save money. Whether you ultimately decide to transfer certification bodies is up to you!
Is it worth transferring certification bodies?
Yes - very often it is! Transferring is in most cases a painless and straightforward process, and we have seen some clients save thousands of pounds over a 3-year certification period after making a switch.
To start saving on your certification body costs now, simply contact NPT and we will help to obtain quotes to see how much you could save.
Forget the horror stories of ISO certification gone wrong - when implemented correctly, there are actually numerous benefits to achieving ISO certification for your business. Here are just a few examples:
- Compliance and peace of mind. As a business, one of the biggest worries you'll have is complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Selecting the right ISO certification(s) helps you to identify these laws and regulations, implement systems that ensure compliance when followed, construct a process to check for compliance, and remove non-conformances when found.
- Confidence for your customers. No matter what industry you work in, 'ISO Certified' status is a recognised seal of compliance that is sure to impress existing and prospective clients alike. In fact, it may be what differentiates you from the competition and persuades decision-makers to hire you instead of your non-ISO certified competitor.
- Working more efficiently. In order to achieve the standard required for ISO certification, you'll have to implement a suitable management system. If the system you use is compliant with ISO requirements and tailored to suit your needs, this will help everyone in your company to work more efficiently and more effectively by eliminating wasteful ways of working.
- Continuous improvement. Being ISO compliant ensures that you assess your processes and make improvements when required in line with your business's needs.
If you would like to achieve ISO certification for your business in the following standards...
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System Requirements)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System Requirements)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Requirements)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System Requirements)
...then please contact NPT Management Systems today. Our consultants can help you to get certified in the most cost-effective manner possible.
ISO registration and certification can be a hefty expenditure for a quality-conscious business. But becoming an ISO-approved organisation doesn't have to break the bank - it's simply a matter of choosing the right consultant and the right route to certification.
When our ISO 9001 consultants meet clients who are already ISO certified, they are often flabbergasted by the amount they are paying for the privilege. Many consultants pad their costs and provide services that aren't necessarily needed, inflating the total cost for the business owner and potentially even souring them on the whole idea of ISO certification going forward.
Here at NPT Management Systems, though, we're dedicated to getting the best possible deal for our clients. Not only do we offer an extremely cost-effective certification service, we can also:
- Provide expert advice on the service you're already paying for
- Eliminate waste / duplication from your processes using our firm grasp of process improvement techniques
- Review your existing ISO management system and recommend potential improvements
If you are interested in any combination of the above services, please don't hesitate to contact NPT Management Systems - we would be more than happy to discuss your requirements with you.
NPT Management Systems now offers a one-stop shop for businesses seeking UKAS-accredited ISO certification.
Historically, ISO consultants have only provided a consulting service, leaving clients to find a third-party certified body (such as BSI, LRQA, SGS, et cetera) on their own. This approach can often be time-consuming and confusing for business owners.
We at NPT can now help you to implement an ISO-compliant management system and have it certified by a UKAS-accredited certification under a single contract. This means that we do all the work for you, giving you more time to concentrate on your business itself.
We have helped many companies in places like Portsmouth, Southampton, Bournemouth and Basingstoke to achieve ISO certification (sometimes known as ISO accreditation). Look at our customer reviews to find out more about our services and why we're so highly recommended throughout the South of England.
If you would like to save time and money, please contact us now to find out more about our one-stop certification shop.
Founded in 1998 by Adrian Clements, Clemtech is a technical resourcing company specialising in the supply of contract and permanent resource for rolling stock, engineering, infrastructure, and related fields. With their headquarters located just outside Portsmouth, Clemtech operate throughout the UK supporting some of the country's largest train operating companies. Clemtech's staff take great pride in the personal, high-quality resourcing service they provide.
We have recently been working with Clemtech on two different fronts:
ISO 14001 is the globally-recognised standard for environmental management systems, and Clemtech asked us to help them implement a system that would minimise the company's environmental impact and meet the requirements of ISO 14001. We have been working closely with the Clemtech team over the last few months, and we are pleased to announce that their environmental management system achieved ISO 14001 certification by a UKAS certified registration body this past Monday.
Learn more about ISO 14001 >
Clemtech also asked us to help them update their current ISO 9001-certified QMS (Quality Management System) in order to better reflect the company's operating processes and to help drive continuous improvement. Here's what Andrew Clements had to say about us and our work:
"NPT Management Systems began working with us a year ago with two clear objectives: to rebuild our dormant but compliant ISO 9001 QMS, and to help us achieve ISO 14001 certification. Neil has managed to build us a system that is not only compliant but helps drive quality through more 'in-line' processes and procedures.
"Neil has always clearly communicated what needs to be done, and has developed a clear understanding of the demands of our sector. We have successfully passed both 9001 and 14001 audits, and thank Neil for his support over the past 12 months. Highly recommended."
If you would like us to help you review and/or update your company's quality management system, or to help you implement an environmental management system, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the NPT Management Systems team.